This week, in Spelling, the students
have been extending their knowledge of Greek and Latin number prefixes. We had
some fun composing raps which would help us understand the meaning of words
which contain these number prefixes.
Our
Rap
Unikitty, uniform and uni, uni, unicorn!
He’s got a monobrow
She performs a monologue
And she wears a monocle.
We’re all bilingual
We’re building biceps
And we all ride bicycles.
We run in the triathlon
We all have triangle glasses
And we have trillions of dollars!
By
Kaysha, Harper and Amelie
Spelling
Rap
I’m a monobrow, a monologue, a monocle
I’m a monorail
All Aboard!
I’m universal, a unicorn, a unikitty,
I’m a university
Ready to learn? Noooooo!
I’m a biped, I’ve got biceps, I can
bisect
I’m a bicycle
Climb on!
I’m a trillion dollars, a tripod, a
trilogy
I’m a triathlon
Run! Run! Run! Done!
Arne,
Charlie B, Dexter, Harrison W
Science Investigations - Transpiration

No comments:
Post a Comment