My Magic Box
I will put in my box
The ice cold waterfall
gleaming in the sunlight of the wonderful rainforest
Tricky tongue twisting so
troublesome word, spaghetti
A difficult daunting Easter
egg hunt in beautiful Berry
I will put in my box
My brave brother who cares
for me more than anything in the world
My Dad who always puts a
grin on my face when I’m sad
My mighty Mum who will never
stop loving me
I will put in my box
Big booming crowds
thundering like a herd of bulls
The luscious lovely smell of
little cake
A soft smooth texture of my
hands trickling through my beautiful pool
I will put in my box
The excited flutter of
winning the super sport trophy
A rush of adrenalin lining
up for the big race
A dream so big that I was
the world’s best soccer player
I will put in my box
The 1000 year old smell of
the musty limestone caves
My naughty dog who will
never grow up
Presents torn into a million
pieces with excitement and joy
My box will be made out of
Crispy pork crackling cooked
at a thousand degrees
Sparkling dazzling rocks as
bright as the flaring sun
Photos with all the special
people in my life
My box will also include
A secret trap-door leading
to the world’s most famous stadium….. Wembley
By Gus
No comments:
Post a Comment